Beijing Coach Tour of Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs
With pickup from your downtown hotel lobby at around 7:30 - 08:00 am, aboard the air-conditioned coach to explore the highlights in Beijing.
Drive 1.5 hours to explore the mausoleum of the first emperor of the Ming Dynasty Zhu Di, Changling Tomb is the best-preserved tomb area with the most emperors buried.
Then enjoy Chinese lunch at local restaurant, you will see the unique carving craft at Jade Carving Artistic Center and learn Chinese traditional tea culture at tea house during the trip.
Move on to visit Badaling Great Wall famous for its deep-rooted culture, magnificent sights and complete military facilities, walking along the incredible Great Wall to take amazing photos, enjoy the beauty of the Great Wall and get a lifetime memory.
Afterwards, drive back to downtown and drop you off at the hotel to conclude the trip.
- Explore the best preserved Ming tomb area at Changling Tomb
- Meander along the bricks to experience the culture and enjoy the beauty
- Visit one of the most famous Great Wall sections at Badaling
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceYour hotel lobby in Beijing downtown(Within the 3rd ring road)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Group tour
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please provide full name, birth-date, passport number of all travelers, and detailed hotel information.