Badaling Great Wall and Summer Palace Coach Tour from Beijing
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 7 to 8 hours
Product code: 1210
This morning local English tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel at around 7:30am – 8:30am, and drive to visit the Badaling Great Wall (70 miles away from downtown about one hour driving), which is one of the most famous Great Wall sections for its deep-rooted culture, magnificent sights and complete military facilities - the essence of the Great Wall. Hike the incredible Great Wall to get a lifetime memory of being a hero. Later transfer back to have Chinese lunch at local nice restaurant. During the trip, you will have chance to Jade carving and Pearl factory for visiting and shopping. In the afternoon, continue to explore the Summer Palace. Being the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, it greatly influences Chinese horticulture and landscape with its famous natural views and cultural interests, which also has long been recognized as 'The Museum of Royal Gardens'. At the end the trip, transfer you back to the hotel. Service ends here.
- Discover the stunning scenery and stonework at the Great Wall of China
- Learn about the Empress Dowager that had the Summer Palace built
- Get great photos of the classical gardens and marble boat at the Summer Palace
- Full-day tour to Summer Palace and Great Wall of China at Badaling
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceYour Beijing downtown hotel lobby(Within the 3rd ring road)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Group tour
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
- Please provide full name, birthdate, passport number of all travelers and detailed hotel information
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review