3 Day Visa-free Private Tour of Beijing Essence
Upon arrival, you will be met by your guide waiting at the customer's exit of Beijing International Airport holding a sign with your name on it based on your given flight details.
You will enjoy a delicious lunch in a nice local restaurant, and then visit the Temple of Heaven, the place where the emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasties worshipped heaven and prayed for peace and harvest. Discover its profound history and appreciate the most representative existing masterpiece of China’s ancient sacrificial buildings.
On your second day, you will be taken to the majestic Mutainyu Great Wall where you can hike up or either take the cable car or chair lift onto the wall at your own cost. Then you may enjoy hiking on the wall for approx. 2hours and where you can appreciate the beautiful scenery and admire the tensely distributed watchtowers.
Later you will proceed to visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. Being the largest central city square and best-preserved imperial palace complex in the world, it serves not only as the city's symbol but also the whole of China. Admire these world famous attractions and get live commentary of each place. Later return to your hotel.
On your third day, you will visit the Summer Palace, originally a royal garden and a temporary dwelling palace for emperors of Qing Dynasty. It has numerous traditional architectures in the park including pavilions, bridges, terraces, temples, pagodas, corridors, and the famous marble boat.
After lunch, continue to have an outside view of the Bird's Nest and Water Cube, both were designed as the main stadiums of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, and are now the centre of international and domestic sports competition and recreation activities. Afterwards, enjoy a comfortable transfer to Beijing airport to catch your flight or free activity on your own.
- An outside look at the National Stadium—the Bird's Nest
- Admire the breathtaking scenery at the Summer Palace
- Enjoy a thrilling hike on an amazingly preserved part of the Mutainyu Great Wall
- See Forbidden City—Imperial Palace Museum
- Historic Tiananmen Square
- UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site—Temple of Heaven
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- An informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip transfer from the airport
- Get a comprehensive experience in Beijing on 3 days
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your hotel and airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Great Wall cable car
After pick-up from Beijing International Airport, you will enjoy a delicious lunch before proceeding to the first part of your 3-day tour - the Temple of Heaven.
After your sightseeing, you will be taken to your pre-arranged hotel.
You will be picked up from your hotel at 08:30 and taken to the famous Mutainyu Great Wall. After a delicious lunch, you will visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City before returning to your hotel.
Pick-up will be at 08:30 from your hotel and you will be taken to visit the beautiful Summer Palace. Enjoy a delicious lunch and then continue to have an outside view of the Bird's Nest and Water Cube before being transferred to Beijing Airport or to spend free time on your own.
- Departure time: Flexible morning time based on your flight schedule
- Basically, you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- The tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking