2 Day Visa-free Private Tour of Capital Beijing
Upon arrival, you will meet your guide at the customer’s exit at Beijing Capital International Airport. He will have a sign with your name written on it, and this is where you will begin your Beijing tour.
You will visit the Mutainyu Great Wall where you can either hike up, take the cable car or chair lift at your own cost. Enjoy hiking on the wall for approx. 2hours, appreciate the beautiful scenery and admire the tensely distributed watchtowers.
Later proceed to the National Stadium, here you will have an outside view of the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. Both were designed as the main stadium for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, and are now the centre of international or domestic sports competition and recreation activities.
Lunch will be provided at a nice local restaurant and at the end of your sightseeing you will transfer to your pre-arranged hotel and relax for the rest of the day.
On the second day of your tour, you will be picked-up from your hotel to visit Beijing city highlights. Being the largest central city square and best-preserved imperial palace complex in the world, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City serve not only the city's symbol but also the whole of China. Admire these world famous attractions and get live commentary of each place.
After having a delicious lunch in local restaurant, proceed to visit the Temple of Heaven, one of the holiest places for more than five centuries, discover its profound history and appreciate the most representative existing masterpiece of China’s ancient sacrificial buildings. Afterwards, enjoy comfortable transfer back to Beijing airport to catch your flight.
- Enjoy a thrilling hike on an amazingly preserved part of the Mutainyu Great Wall
- Have lunch on both days in a traditional Chinese restaurant
- UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site—Temple of Heaven
- See the Majestic Forbidden City—Imperial Palace Museum
- Visit Historic Tiananmen Square
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- An informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip transfer from the airport
- Get a comprehensive experience in Beijing on 2 days
- Have a quick tour of the must-see sights in Beijing
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your hotel and airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Great Wall cable car
After your pick-up from the airport, your day will begin with a visit to the Mutainyu Great wall. You will enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch and have an outside view of the Bird's Nest and Water Cube before being transferred back to your pre-arranged hotel.
You will be picked up from your hotel at 08:30 am and then you will proceed to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. After a delicious lunch, you will continue to visit the Temple of Heaven before returning to Beijing Airport to catch your flight.
- Departure time: Flexible morning time based on your flight schedule
- Basically, you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- The tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking