House of Pablo Neruda Group Tour From Santiago
Departure from Santiago on Route 68 until you reach the Casablanca Valley, in which you will see in the distance the beautiful vineyards that have made it famous and the first stop where passengers can taste several wines of the region.
The tour continues to the spas of Algarrobo and El Quisco until you reach Isla Negra to make the tour of the house of Pablo Neruda. Once the visit to the house is finished, we continue along the coast of the poets until we take Route 78, also called Ruta del Sol, which leads to the picturesque village of Pomaire, famous for its handicrafts in clay and the typical food which can be Enjoy in any of the restaurants.
The last stop before returning to Santiago will be at Viña Undurraga, where the tour will take place through the vineyards and wineries to finish with the tasting of their wines.
- Casablanca valley
- Coastline of the poets
- Isla Negra Neruda´s house
- Undurraga Winery
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people required to book this tour
- Pick-up serviceThis tour offers to pick up and drop off hotels in the neighbourhoods of downtown Santiago, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura, please be sure to send the name and correct address of the hotel. Passengers staying in aparthotels must appear at the nearest hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Bring light jacket.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years