Dinner Show From the Andes to Easter Island
Pick up at the hotel and head to the Bali Hai restaurant.
Decorated with Polynesian style and where after an exquisite dinner you can enjoy an excellent show with varied rhythms and folkloric dances of the country, which will take the audience to a tour of the different areas of continental Chile to Easter Island.
Some of the dances that are appreciated in the show are, Cueca, the national dance of Chile, Diablada of the north of the country, Mapuches dances and polytechnics of Easter Island. Once the show is finished, we return to the hotel.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Enjoy an exquisite dinner with an amazing vibe
- See wonderful traditional dances and music
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required per booking
- Pick-up serviceThis tour offers to pick up and drop off hotels in the neighbourhoods of downtown Santiago, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura, please be sure to send the name and correct address of the hotel. Passengers staying in aparthotels must appear at the nearest hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Water bottle
- Glass of Champagne
- Round trip transportation included in a tour vehicle with air conditioning
- 3 Course dinner with choice of beverage
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required