Departure from the hotel to Plaza Baquedano, the starting point of the route. Continue to Cerro Santa Lucia from where you have a panoramic view of the city centre.
Later we visit the Constitution Square to appreciate the Palacio de la Moneda, the seat of government. The next stop is at the Plaza de Armas where the Cathedral, the main building and the municipality are located. The tour continues through the Former Congress, Mapocho Station, Central Market and Museum of Fine Arts, to reach the eastern part of the city with its financial district called Sanhattan, with its imposing modern buildings.
Return to the hotel, shopping centre or Central Market. Transport in tourist vehicle with air conditioning.
- Santa Lucia Hill
- Palacio de la moneda (presidential palace)
- Plaza de armas
- Catedral Metropolitana
- Financial District
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Pick-up serviceThis tour offers to pick up and drop off hotels in the neighbourhoods of downtown Santiago, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura, please be sure to send the name and correct address of the hotel. Passengers staying in aparthotels must appear at the nearest hotel.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bilingual guide
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Personal expenses
- This tour requires a very minimal amount of walking/physical activity etc