Casablanca Valley and Its Wines
Departure from Santiago on Route 68 until you reach the valley of Casablanca, in which you will see in the distance the beautiful vineyards that have made it famous. We continue to the Matetic vinery, where we will visit the vineyards and cellars, ending with the tasting of some of their wines.
Later passengers can enjoy lunch with different dishes, soft drinks and wines. After lunch you will visit the Casas del Bosque winery where you will visit the vineyards and cellars, ending with the tasting of some of their wines. Once the tour is finished, return to Santiago.
- Travel through Route 68 and see the famous vineyards
- Visit the Matetic vinery and taste some of their amazing wines
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with fantastic views
- Explore Casas del Bosque winery and see their cellars as well as a sampling of their wines
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Over 18s only
- Pick-up serviceThis tour offers to pick up and drop off at hotels in the neighbourhoods of downtown Santiago, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura. Please remember to send the name and address of the hotel correctly. Passengers staying in aparthotels must appear at the nearest hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tours and tastings in the vineyards included.
- Transport in tourist vehicle with air conditioning.
- Personal expenses
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear. This tour operates in all weathers so please dress accordingly.