Biking for Cakes and Beers
This trip takes us over antique roads between the towns of Llanquihue and Frutillar. We bike along the waterside, enjoy landscapes,houses, lonely beaches and amazing views to the Volcanoes Osorno, Calbuco and the Monte Tronador.
Meet your guide with the bikes at your hotel or port of call we will drive to the beginning of the road in Llanquihue from where you will begin a fun cycling. Total distance is 30 km/16 miles on roads, with 2 steep uphills.
We reach Frutillar and time to rest having a local beer or delicious traditional cake before getting our vehicle back to your hotel. Start and ends: Puerto Varas or Pto Montt. Location: Between Puerto Varas/Frutillar, Lake District.
- Landscape of the Lake and Mountains. Farming landscapes.
- Frutillar Town.
- Llanquihue town.
- Puerto Varas town.
- Road bike along breathtaking scenery
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available October to April
- Not suitable for children under the age of 15
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Pick-up serviceYour hotel in Puerto Varas and or port of call at an extra cost.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Lunch Box
- Safety Equipment (Helmet, gloves, repair kit)
- First Aid
- Travel insurance
- Pick up service only available for locations in Puerto Varas, any other location will be an additional cost.