Private Arica City Tour
Reception and welcome at the port of Arica at 09:00. The tour begins at Lisera beach, semi-closed and suitable for sports such as surfing!
Continuing towards the Anzota Caves, a place that was inhabited by the natives of the Chinchorro culture where mummies have been found. After which the famous Morro de Arica, 280 meters high and declared a national monument. We will then known as the Tutelary Presences, monument formed by three sculptures inaugurated en 1997 to commemorate the first cultures that inhabited the region, then visit the Geoglyphs of Azapa, which are animals and anthropomorphic figures drawn on the slopes of the hills.
Finally, we visit the museum of the mummies of the Chinchorro culture, the oldest in the world. Transfer back to the port at 16:00.
- Lisera beach
- Anzota Caves
- Morro De Arica
- Tutelary Presences
- Geoglyphs of Azapa
- Museum of Chinchorro culture
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYou will be met by our representative at Arica Port at 09:00.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Port pick up and drop off
- Private English speaking guide
- Please inform us at the time of booking: Your docking and departure times.