Luxury Tour of Victoria and the Butchart Gardens
We shall start off by making a visit to the Fisherman’s Wharf and have a quick view of the local houseboats and possibly visit a local harbour seal.
Subsequently, we shall drive through the inner harbour to get an opportunity to view some historical buildings such as the Parliament buildings as well as the Empress hotel.
We shall also make our way through the historic downtown to Canada’s oldest China town. Afterwards, we shall travel through James Bay heritage community to pass by the birthplace of famous author and painter, Emily Carr. Later on, we shall drive through the Beacon Hill Park (largest inner city park) and view the tallest totem pole as we make our way to the Lieutenant Governor’s mansion from where we shall make a stopover to view the exterior of the historic Craigdarroch Castle.
Next shall be a scenic drive to the Butchart Gardens, after one to two hours at the gardens we shall then enjoy a scenic country drive back to Victoria through Saanich.
This tour is for groups of 1 - 7 people
- The Lieutenant Governors Estate. Home to the mansion, as well as lush gardens.
- The Historical Craigdarroch Castle built in the early 1900's. View the exterior only
- The Historical shopping district, home to Canadas oldest chinatown
- Fisherman's Wharf houseboat community
- The Butchart Gardens. Historical and world famous atrraction
- The Beacon Hill Park, the cities largest inner city park
- James bay Heritage community, Victorias oldest community.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is for groups of 1 - 7 people
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceFree pick up anywhere in downtown Victoria
- Disability ServicesWe are not wheelchair accesible but we do have space for a wheel chair in the tour vehicle, if the guest is able to get in the car with minimal assistance.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 1 Bottle of water for each passenger
- Free pick up at any downtown location including hotel pick up, Sea Planes, The Victoria Clipper, Helijet, and the Black Ball Ferry (COHO)
- Cruise port passenger pick up fee is not included (please inquire)
- Admissions to the attractions are not included
- please wear good walking shoes, and dress for unexpected weather changes.