Bhutan Cultural Tour
This spectacular 7 day tour covers all Bhutan Cultural Activities. Visit the Buddhist Monastery which gives the reflection of Buddhist Culture and experience Bhutanese tradition with local sightseeing exploration of each city.
We can organize a special Bhutan Festival Tour if there is a festival going on during the time you are here.
Visit Bhutan Village in Punakha Valley and Paro Valley where your English speaking guide will assist you to interact with local Bhutanese people.
- Bhutan Visa assitance and fees included
- All Monument entrance fees included
- All Meals Included
- Private Luxury Car
- Private Guide
- Private Tour
- Bhutan Village Tour
- Bhutan Festival Tour
- Buddhist Monastery
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceParo Airport
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Monument entrance fees
- Private Vehicle
- Private Guide
- All Meals
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing
- All Transfer By Luxury Car
- Bhutan Visa Fees
- Assitance on Arrival
- All other cost not listed in “included
- Travel / Medical Insurance (recommended).
- Visa other then Bhutan
- All personal expenses including optional tips/gratuities, bar/beverages, telephone, laundry, gifts and other personal expenses
- Any additional cost of changing a confirmed itinerary by our own choice or due to your own health/medical reasons, or forced upon by Inclement weather, flight delays, political situation or other conditions beyond our control
Upon arrival in Paro, you are picked up and taken to the hotel. Spend the day at leisure and have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Paro.
After breakfast today, set out on a drive to Punakha. The journey in this mystical kingdom begins as we proceed to the Punakha region through traditional settlement, past roadside stalls selling seasonal produce and crossing the Paro Chhu River.
Halfway to Thimpu district is the confluence, where the Paro Chhu River meets Wang Chhu River. Upon reaching the outskirts of Thimpu district we start towards a road mountain pass – Dochu La, situated at an altitude of 3140 meters.
The road offers an enjoyable ride as we pass through small Tibetan settlements and hamlets. This stunning landscape on a clear day, offers views of Bhutan highest peak Gangkar Punsum standing at an altitude of 7541 meters and one can also view snow capped peaks, such as Masagang and Tsendagang
After breakfast, visit Wangdue Phodrang and stroll down the local market. The district of Wangdue Phodrang is famous for its bamboo products and slate and stone carvings.
Later, drive back to Punakha and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Wangdue Phodrang: Wangdue Phodrang (previously spelled Wangdi Phodrang) is a dzongkhag (district) of central Bhutan. This is also the name of the dzong (built in 1638) which dominates the district and the name of the small market town outside the gates of this dzong. The name is said to have been given by the Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal who was searching for the best location for a dzong to prevent incursions from the south. The word “Wangdue” means unification of Country, and “Phodrang” means Palace
Get up to a bright morning and after enjoying a hearty breakfast, proceed to Thimphu. Check-in to the hotel upon arrival.
In the afternoon visit the National Library, housing an extensive collection of priceless Buddhist manuscripts; the Institute for Zorig Chusum, where students undergo a 6-year training course in Bhutan’s 13 traditional arts and crafts.
Later visit Textile and Folk Heritage Museum, a fascinating testimony of the Bhutanese material culture and living traditions. Return and have a relaxing stay as you stay overnight at the hotel.
After enjoying a hearty breakfast, proceed to Paro and enroute visit Simtokha Dzong. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. Spend the afternoon visiting Chele La Pass. Return and unwind yourself
Get up to a bright morning and after breakfast, set out to visit Paro Dzong , Dzong Museum and Kichu Lhakhang and drive past Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest). Spend the afternoon at leisure and enjoy some independent activities. One can also go on a trek to Taksang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest) or walk around at Paro local market. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
After early breakfast at the hotel drive to Paro airport for your sensational takeoff and scenic Himalayan flight past Chomolhari, Bhutan second highest peak.
- Your Flight Booking should be Confirmed Before making any booking with hotels
- You must hold a valid Passport