Perth Electric Bike ECO Tours
Paul’s ECO E-Bike Tours endeavour to provide the participant safe environment for participants taking advantage of new Technology in Electric Bike Tours. The Tours follow the connected Cycle Way and Duel Footpath System with limit the use of roads.
Participants will be provided with a quality tour free from danger. You get to experience the ease of riding an electric bike. Paul’s ECO Tours supply the E-Bikes to take the work out of riding. The E-Bikes are electric assist, as you pedal the motor kicks in and hey presto no pain.
Forget about hills and head winds let the bike do all the work for you. Paul’s ECO E-Bike Tours offers a range of Tour routs with an average distance of about 40km.
All tours offer an interpretation of the Geological formations of the Swan Coastal Plain and an insight into the many varieties of Plants and Animals, utilised by the Aboriginal (Noongar People) in their uses of Natural Resources.
- Perth's coastal strip worlds best beaches
- Perth Foreshore Swan River see the Black Swan and New Perth Stadeum world class Sporting Stadium
- Rottnest Island A Class Reserve famous for the Quokka
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guided Tour
- All E-bikes and Safety Gear Supplied.
- Rottnest Island Ferry Fees
- Free bottle of water
- Rottnest Island Tour Departs From Rottnest Island Jetty at 11:00
- Please present your voucher to the tour guide at the meeting point before departing for your tour.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1