Perth Electric Bike ECO Tours
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 4 hours
Tour ID: 1318
Paul’s ECO E Bike Tours endeavour to provide the participant safe environment for participants taking advantage of new Technology in Electric Bike Tours. The Tours follow the connected Cycle Way and Duel Footpath System with limit the use of roads. Participants will be provided with a quality tour free from danger. You get to experience the ease of riding an electric bike. Paul’s ECO Tours supply the E-Bikes to take the work out of riding. The E-Bikes are electric assist, as you pedal the motor kicks in and hay presto no pain. Forget about hills and head winds let the bike do all the work for you. Paul’s ECO E Bike Tours offers a range of Tour routs with an average distance of about 40km. All tours offer an interpretation of the Geological formations of the Swan Coastal Plain and an insight into the many varieties of Plants and Animals, utilised by the Aboriginal (Noongar People) in their uses of Natural Resources.
- Perth's coastal strip worlds best beaches
- Perth Foreshore Swan River see the Black Swan and New Perth Stadeum world class Sporting Stadium
- Rottnest Island A Class Reserve famous for the Quokka
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Guided Tour
- Fee Bottle of Water.
- All E-bikes and Safety Gear Supplied.
- Rottnest Island Ferry Fees Booked for You.
Know Before You Go
- Rottnest Island Tour Departs From Rottnest Island Jetty at 11:00
Add new review