Canyoning and Waterfalls Tour from Cairns
Enjoy the spectacle of some of Cairns best waterfalls all falling into one breathtaking natural gorge as we go:
Swimming right under the waterfalls
Snorkelling through the crystal clear tropical water
Trekking through lush north Queensland rainforest
And after your exciting adventure, chill out as we provide lunch at a gorgeous swimming location. Where you can swim, relax and play.
- Rock Sliding
- Cliff Jumping
- Trekking through lush north Queensland rainforest
- Swimming right under the waterfalls
- Snorkelling through the crystal clear tropical water
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- There must be a minimum of 4 adults to do this tour
- Pick-up servicePickup from all accommodations within the Cairns CBD. We do not pickup in the suburbs or at the beaches. For those driving a car we pickup outside Tropical Queenslander Motel on McKenzie St side where there is free parking.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch and Snacks
- All equipment provided
- Professional local guides
- All activities stated in Overview
- Any personal expenses
- Minimum age 10 years old
- Canyoning is weather dependent. If the tour is cancelled due to unsafe conditions you will be offered an alternate date or a full refund.
- You will need to wear some shoes that will get wet.
- Prior to the trip you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire and sign a liability waiver
- Not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- You need some ability to swim and a reasonable level of fitness
- No previous canyoning experience is required, a full demonstration of every activity will be provided