Polo Experience in Buenos Aires Argentina!
4.9 / 5 total 21 reviews
Duration: 9 hours
Product code: 1954
Our Full Polo Day program is designed for you to become a polo player for the day. Any day of the year! You begin the day with an informative talk about polo and its ponies. While you taste some delicious empanadas and excellent argentine wine, our guide will explain how polo horses are selected for the sport, their blood lineages and how they are trained. You will learn also about the rules of the game, the equipment used by the polo horse and the player and the different shooting techniques. Then you will attend a professional live polo match of 4 chukkas. With more than 30 horses in play, you will enjoy a fast paced polo game of pure adrenaline. In between chukkas, we will visit the pony line and you will learn about how a polo horse is taken care of, its feeding and preparation for a match. We are the only Polo Club to offer a polo game EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR. Lunchtime is part of this incredible Argentina Experience, a complete barbeque that includes "asado", a grilled selection of meat and beef, accompanied by premium argentine wines. You will have the unique opportunity to try our delicious regional food (we also have a vegetarian option). After spending some relaxing time at the swimming pool or walking through our beautiful countryside, you will take a polo lesson where you will learn to ride a horse, hold the mallet and hit the ball. Believe it! You will finish your day by sharing a mini polo match that will make you feel like a professional player! It is not necessary to know how to ride a horse, nor do you have to have previous experience in polo. We offer equipment and instruction for all levels. We speak English and Spanish. This Full Polo Day program starts at 10:30hs and ends at 19hs.
- Learn How to Play Polo!
- Enjoy a Tasty Typical Argentine BBQ
- Watch a Polo Match Played by Professionals
- Welcome with Empanadas criollas and Argentine Wine
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceWe would need the address for the pick up. Only within Buenos Aires City.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Swimming pool in Summer Time
- Wine and Refreshments
- Transportation in/out
- BBQ Lunch
- HorseBack Riding
- Polo Lesson
- Polo Match
- Transportation outside Buenos Aires City
Know Before You Go
- Gift Shop Open All Day
- Bring swimming suit and towels to enjoy the pool if you want
- Bring jeans and sneakers to ride more comfortably
Customer Reviews See all review >
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review