3 Days Murchison Falls Big 5 & Big Cats Tour
Spot some of Uganda’s rarest wildlife species on this multi-day safari expedition to Murchison Falls National Park and Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
Get a first-hand peek at white and black rhinos, and hop a boat for an unforgettable river safari along the fabled Nile to the foot of Murchison Falls.
Look out for elephant herds, giraffes, lions, buffalo, and more. See the Big 5 and Big Cats with an expert guide. Rhino tracking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
- Travel through beautiful woodlands and Savannah grasslands
- Tour the top and bottom of majestic falls
- Scenic viewpoints - a photographer's’ delight!
- Sunrise game drive in the Nyamsika plateau
- See amazing wildlife!
- Stop just feet from the “Devil’s Cauldron” for pictures to be taken
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Not recommended for children under the age of 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people required to book this tour
- Pick-up serviceOur representative will pick you from Entebbe.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Sightseeing cruise
- Professional guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- National Park fees
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
After an early breakfast, our driver-guide will pick you up from your hotel at 7:00 am, he will also brief you about your 3 Days safari to Murchison falls and you will start your 6 hours journey to Murchison Falls National park.
You will go through the Luwero, and later have a stopover at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for Rhino tracking; here you will find both black and white rhinos. After tracking has another stop in Masindi where you will have lunch, after lunch proceeds to the park, after making payments for park entry drive towards the top of the falls, here along the way you will see various animals such as warthogs, baboons among others.
Being at the top of the falls is an amazing experience as you will watch the magnificent falls squeezing through the rocks in an 8m gorge. Take as many photos as you can. Later drive to the lodge, relax the whole evening, have dinner and overnight.
On this day wake up early and have breakfast at 6:30 am, after your driver and the ranger guide will pick you up from the lodge to start your Game drive at 7:00 am.
During the drive, you will be in a position to see very many animals such as lions, buffaloes, giraffes, elephants, antelopes, waterbucks and birds among others. After the game drive at around 11:40 am, drive back to the lodge, relax/freshen up and have lunch as you prepare for the afternoon boat cruise.
On the boat you will be able to see various Nile crocodiles, hippos, buffaloes, elephants along the banks of the Nile as well as different beautiful birds some singing in the trees such as the bee-eaters, the coloured kingfishers, the shoe billed stork and many others.
The boat ride will take you to the base/bottom of the Murchison Falls, when you reach here you will be able to see clearly the mighty waterfalls. You could opt to go for hiking to the top where you will meet your driver guide who will drive you back to the lodge. Have dinner and an Overnight.
Enjoy your breakfast; thereafter proceed for another Game drive in the morning on your way back to Kampala.
It will be a great time as you look out for various animal species though most of them will be seen in the grasslands feeding such as buffaloes, elephants, giraffes, lions, antelopes, not forgetting a number of bird species.
Leave the park, have a stop in Masindi for lunch and continue with the journey reaching Entebbe in the evening.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking