Private Izmir to Sirince Village Half Day Wine Tasting & Walking Tour
Today the village is a perfect synthesis of Turk-Greek culture as of the 1920's, after the Independence War, people exchange between Greek and Turks has occurred and all those typical Greek houses, though they kept their original outside characteristics, have received the local layout inside, even in the courtyard of one of them one will discover a nicely restorated Orthodox church.
You can purchase some souvenirs from the little stalls where the women sell all kinds of handcrafts or try some local wine and Turkish coffee you will have some free time to shop around and take photos. At a designated time we will start our journey back to Izmir.
- Free time to shop around the stalls in the market place.
- Wine and Turkish coffee Tasting.
- Entry into the traditional Turkish Houses.
- Visit to the Antique Church.
- Sensational Scenic Route.
- Private escorted tour To The Traditional Turkish Village Sirince.
- Air Conditioned Transport with licensed Professional Tour Guide.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Duration: 4 hours;
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from pre-arranged designated area Port, Hotel, Accommodation.
- Disability ServicesNot accessible for wheelchair users
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottled Water available in the Transportation Vehicle
- Licensed professional Tour Guide
- Transportation with a luxury non-smoking air conditioned vehicle.
- Parking and Vehicle fees
- Drinks not specified.
- Lunch not included.
Walk along the Ancient Cobble Stoned streets of Sirince Village, soak up the Turk-Greek culture within the hidden village with a private tour guide. Sample some of the Fruit Wines and Tukish Coffee.
- Wear Comfortable Walking Shoes.
- Wear protection from the sun in the summer season.
- This is a Half Day Tour
- Drink plenty of water keep hydrated on your tour
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.