Private Ephesus Tours from ADB Izmir Airport or Izmir City Central Hotels
- Explore the Ancient Ruins Of Ephesus
- Enjoy the Elganace of Virgin Mary House
- Stop to have some Traditional Turkish Cuisine
- One Of The Seven Wonders of the World The Temple of Artemis
- Optional Shopping at the Leather and Carpet Centre
- Multilingual Private Tour Guide from start to finish of Tour
- Professional Driver
- Transport in a Luxury Air-Conditioned Minivan
- Pick- Up and Drop Off from Izmir ADB Airport or City Centre Hotel, Or Option to Travel on to Kusadasi
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up service from Izmir ADB Airport or Izmir City Centre Hotels
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All Entrance Fees
- Traditional Turkish Meal for Lunch with one drink included
- All Transport in Luxury air-conditioned Minivans
- Pick Up and Drop off Services
- Bottled Water while travelling in minivan
- Parking Fees
- Private Licensed Tour Guide
The fun begins with pick-up from Izmir ADB Airport or Izmir City Centre Hotel by luxury air-conditioned Minivan and entertaining multilingual Tour Guide.
The House of the Virgin Mary is where it is believed the Virgin Mary spent the final years of her life after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Her house is now a fascinating tiny chapel which you can enter and see although best in single file. There is also an underground Spring from which you can drink the water but be sure to make a wish first!
The Ancient City of Ephesus is vast and there are many impressive and fascinating areas to be explored. With your private guided tour and multilingual tour guide, guests are led to the main attractions such as the Temple of Hadrian, the Harbour Street and Commercial Agora. Time is given to the guests to venture the complex by themselves with a designated time and meeting point for when to meet back.
It's Lunchtime! Guests are treated to a delicious Traditional Turkish Meal in a local restaurant. There are European and vegetarian menus also available.
The Temple of Artemis is worth a visit for the history surrounding it, however, if you are expecting an actual temple, you will be disappointed. After over 2,000 years all that remains of the original Temple is a tall column. Your Tour Guide will tell you all the fascinating history of the Temple of Artemis
Once all the tours of attractions are complete, all guests are offered the opportunity to visit a Traditional Hand Woven Carpet Outlet and Leather Outlet. Alternatively, guests can return to Izmir or travel on to Kusadasi to be Dropped Off at their requested drop-off points.
- The option to continue on to Kusadasi is offered to all guests of this tour
- This Tour is not recommended for children under the age of 5 and any child under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable footwear, ideally with a closed toe, is advisable for walking around Ephesus
- A visit to the Carpet or Leather Outlets are optional