Private Ephesus Tour From Bodrum With Return to Kusadasi
At the meeting point in Bodrum, your private guide and transport will be waiting. There is a 2hr drive to Ephesus; your guide will give you a brief introduction about Turkey.
See the Magnesia Gate, a marvellous example of ancient architecture that once stood tall at the city entrance. Start a walk with your guide into the city’s ruins; pass the Odeon, Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater.
While on the route you will see the exclusive area which of the Terrace Houses. The remains are the homes of the wealthy people of the time.
The theatre is one of the city’s best-preserved monuments, and it is still used today for the local spring festival, withIt once had seating space for 24,000 people, believed to be the site where St Paul preached to the Ephesians.
We will drop you off at the address you describe in Kusadasi at the end of your tour.
- Discover the Ancient City of Ephesus.
- Pass the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater as well as many more great sights and ruins.
- Visit the terrace houses to see the homes of the Wealthy Ephesians and their lifestyle.
- Visit The House of Virgin Mary one of the pilgrimage centers of Christians
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up service available from Bodrum Hotels of BJV airport, Drop Off to Kusadasi Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Pickup and drop-off included.
- All parking fees.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Personal Expenses.
- All Entrance Fees.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and Drinks.
- Using sun protection is important during the summer for your skincare.
- Comfortable footwear is recommended.
- We recommend you to bring an umbrella or hat with you as it will be very hot in the summer.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1