Private Ephesus Tour from Bodrum
Our private Ephesus Tour from Bodrum gives you the opportunity to see the magnificent Ancient City of Ephesus.
Walking the path that many emperors had stepped foot on and see the remains of what is a significant city for Christianity. The incredible ruins, from the historical period.
With beautiful sights of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Heracles Gate, the Temple of Hadrianus, Celsius Library, and
The House of Virgin Mary is one of the pilgrimage centres for Christians. It is the house where the Virgin Mary passed her final days and is believed to be buried.
After visiting the shrine in 1967 Pope Paul VI ‘unofficially’ confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI have visited this shrine.
After your tour concludes, our representatives will drive you back to your hotel in Bodrum or Bodrum BJV Airport.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life.
- Discover the colorful history of one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient Wonders at the ruins of the Temple of Artemis.
- Be guided through the history hidden within the massive structures of Ephesus.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up and Drop Off available from and to Bodrum Hotels and BJV Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Parking Fees.
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Round Trip Transfer In Luxurious Vehicles.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Entrance Fees.
- Personal Expenses.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience.
- We recommend you to bring an umbrella or hat with you as it will be very hot in the summer.
- Using sun protection is important during the summer for your skincare.