Private Ephesus & Virgin Mary House Tour From Izmir
Our private Ephesus & Virgin Mary House tour from Izmir gives you the opportunity to see the brilliant details of the Ancient City of Ephesus, walk the path that many emperors step foot on and see the remains of what is a significant city for Christianity.
See incredible ruins from a range of historical periods, with stops at sights such as Heracles Gate, the Temple of Hadrianus, Celsius Library, and the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
The House of Virgin Mary is one of the pilgrimage centres of Christians where Virgin Mary passed her last days and died. After visiting the shrine in 1967, Pope Paul VI ‘unofficially’ confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI have visited this shrine after.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life.
- Explore and Experience the Magnificence of the Ancient City of Ephesus.
- While in Ephesus see the sights such as Heracles Gate, the Temple of Hadrianus, Celsius Library and The Great Theatre of Ephesus
- A visit to The Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick available from Izmir port, hotels and ADB airport.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Transportation in a Luxury Van with AC
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Full Insurance During the Tour
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees.
- Lunch and Drinks.
- Personal Expenses.
- During the summer months use sun protection.
- Appropriate clothing is crucial when entering holy places
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- Comfortable footwear is strongly recommended
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1