Full Day Tour to Ephesus and Archaeological Museum From Izmir
Start your Trip to Ephesus and Archaeological Museum tour after having a scenic drive from Izmir to Ephesus via orchards and fertile fields. The Lelegs and Carians have founded the Ancient City of Ephesus which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Admire the famous Celsus Library, restored and reconstructed in the 1970s, the Temple of Hadrian and the Great Theatre with seating space for 25,000 people. Your guide will share some mystical facts about the life and times of the ancient city.
Take a look at the Ephesus Archaeological Museum. This small museum in Selcuk has an unbelievable collection of Hellenistic and Roman statues, carved reliefs and artefacts unearthed from the remains of Ephesus. The well-known statue of Artemis (goddess of fertility) is found here.
Stop a carpet demonstration and some refreshments at a local village. Watch the skilled artisans spinning and dyeing yarn and weaving carpets. From here you return directly to Izmir.
- Your day will start from Ephesus ancient city which is a well preserved old site of Turkey.
- You will see the famous Celsus Library façade, the Temple of Hadrian, and the Great Theatre with a place for 25,000 people.
- Your last inside visit will be the Ephesus Archaeological Museum.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Izmir Hotels , Izmir Adnan Menderes Air Port and Selcuk Hotels
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance Fees
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Round trip transfer
- Bottle of Water per person
- Parking Fees.
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1