EXPLORE EPHESUS BEST | 3-Hour Skip-the-Line Ephesus & Terrace Houses Tour
With your professional art historian guide, enjoy a comprehensive tour and learn about daily life during ancient times. Pass the Magnesia Gate and enter the Open Air Museum of Ephesus and the city's administrative section.
See the Celsus Library, once adorned with columns and statues. The Grand Theater, where St. Paul once preached, is the largest theater in antiquity with 24,000 seats.
You'll also visit Terrace Houses of Ephesus on the slopes of Bulbul Mountain, opposite the Hadrian Temple. These houses belonged to the important and prominent people of Ephesus, and they contain great engraving, mosaics, sections, floors.
You'll be given a ticket to visit the inner sections of these houses in which excavations still continue. The visit to the Terrace Houses will give you a clear idea about the Ephesians and their way of life. You'll conclude your tour with a trip back to Kusadasi Port.
- See the Celsus Library, one of the area's most iconic structures.
- Explore the Terrace Houses of Ephesus, once the homes of the wealthy.
- Marvel at ancient Ephesus, one of the most magnificent excavations in the world.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceCentrally Located Kusadasi Hotels and Curise Port
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Curise Port - Hotel Pick up and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- Air Conditioner Mercedes Luxury Van
- All Parking Fees
- All Taxes
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees (We will arrange the tickets in advance, so no waiting in long lines.
- As guests will have to walk across scaffolding with Plexiglas flooring while at the Terrace Houses, guests suffering from fear of heights may experience discomfort.
- On this tour, guests may encounter extensive walking over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, inclines and a great many steps
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or those with limited mobility.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1