Exclusive Private Ephesus and Virgin Mary Tour From Kusadasi
3.5 / 5 total 1 reviews
Duration: 5 to 7 hours
Tour ID: 1044
The exclusive private Ephesus and Virgin Mary tour from Kusadasi begins with a pick-up in a luxury air-conditioned (non-smoking) Minibus with your Private Tour Guide . The tour kicks off with a short trip to The House of Virgin Mary which is located on the top of the Bulbul mountain. Said to where The Virgin Mary spent her final days. There is a lovely walk through to the little church where Mass is held on a regular basis. Then we travel to the Ancient city of Ephesus from Kusadasi. See some of the fantastic sights with a Professional Tour Guide who will give you all the relevant information relating to this wonderful Archaeological Site. See some of the excavations that have happened over the years and what discoveries have been made.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life.
- See Ancient Ephesus one of The Roman Empire's four big cities at one time. Follow your guide to the Library of Celsus, the Great Theatre and much more.
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 5 to 7 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceAvailable from Kusadasi Cruise Port or Selcuk&Kusadasi Hotels.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Luxurious Vehicle For Transportation
- Experienced Licenced Tour Guide
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
Know Before You Go
- Wear appropriate clothing for entering Holy Sites
- Drink Plenty of Water while on tour
- During the summer months use sun protection
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience
Customer Reviews See all review >
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review