Exclusive Private Ephesus and Virgin Mary Tour From Kusadasi
The exclusive private Ephesus and Virgin Mary tour from Kusadasi begins with a pick-up in a luxury air-conditioned (non-smoking) Minibus with your Private Tour Guide.
The tour kicks off with a short trip to The House of Virgin Mary where The Virgin Mary spent her final days. There is a lovely walk through to the little church where Mass is held regularly. Then we travel to the Ancient city of Ephesus from Kusadasi.
See some of the fantastic sights with a Professional Tour Guide who will give you all the relevant information relating to this beautiful Archaeological Site. See some of the excavations that have happened over the years and what discoveries have been made.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life.
- See Ancient Ephesus one of The Roman Empire's four big cities at one time. Visit the Library of Celsus, the Great Theatre and much more.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 5 to 7 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceAvailable from Kusadasi Cruise Port or Selcuk&Kusadasi Hotels.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Luxurious Vehicle For Transportation
- Experienced Licenced Tour Guide
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Wear appropriate clothing for entering Holy Sites
- Drink Plenty of Water while on tour
- During the summer months use sun protection
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1