Ephesus and Shopping Tour from your Cruise Ship in Kusadasi
This is an excellent tour for you to discover the fascinating archaeological site of Ephesus, including the Terrace Houses and the House of the Virgin Mary. Also, have a memorable shopping experience of bargaining in the local shops and factories.
Please bear in mind there is no pressure or obligation to buy something. We want you to enjoy your day where you can watch the carpet weavers from villages. Also, try to make a pottery by clay, or be the model of the day in a leather jacket factory.
This private tour is an excellent example of how guided tours should be done, with well-prepared local guides, who know and love their country and ready to answer all your questions.
- Discover the fascinating archaeological site of Ephesus
- Explore theTerrace Houses and the House of the Virgin Mary
- Have an unforgettable shopping experience
- Be a model of the day in a leather jacket factory
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Chinese, Japanese
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from Kusadasi Port
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Parking fees
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Pickup and drop off from Kusadasi Port
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Food and drink
- Other services not mentioned
- Apply suncream in the Summer months as it can get very hot
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothing and shoes as there is walking involved