Ephesus and Shopping Tour from your Cruise Ship at Izmir Port
This is an excellent tour for you to discover the fascinating archaeological site of Ephesus, including the Terrace Houses and the House of the Virgin Mary. Also, have a memorable shopping experience of bargaining in the local shops and factories.
Please bear in mind there is no pressure or obligation to buy something. We want you to enjoy your day where you can watch the carpet weavers from villages. Also, try to make a pottery by clay, or be the model of the day in a leather jacket factory.
This private tour is an excellent example of how guided tours should be done, with well-prepared local guides, who know and love their country and ready to answer all your questions.
- Be a model of the day in a leather jacket factory
- Have an unforgettable shopping experience
- Explore theTerrace Houses and the House of the Virgin Mary
- Discover the fascinating archaeological site of Ephesus
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from Izmir Port
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pickup and drop off from Izmir Port
- Entrance fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Parking fees
- Other services not mentioned
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothing and shoes as there is walking involved
- Apply suncream in the Summer months as it can get very hot