Assos, Troy and Gallipoli with Wreath Laying Ceremony Private Tour from Kusadasi
Visit the legendary land where the Trojan War had occurred. Visit the World War I Battlefields of Gallipoli and cross the Dardanelles to the Gallipoli historic National Park to see the Anzac sector & Cape Helles and allied memorials.
In Assos, learn about Aristotle’s time in this small city. Visit the Colonnaded ruins of the Temple of Athena and the Grand Theatre.
While approaching the Canakkale side, we drive through one of the most famous ancient sites in the world, Troy. Nearby the entrance of the Dardanelles, you will see the remains of a Bronze Age fortress which is at Hisarlik Hill. See as well the legendary city of King Priam, destroyed by Achaeans in the Trojan War.
Nine cities, a temple, a theatre and various ruins of the city walls have been discovered. You will find there a symbolic “Wooden Horse” near the site and a small museum.
The next day involves visiting Canakkale Port and the World War I battlefields of Gallipoli before boarding a ferry to cross to the European side of the Dardanelles where 500,000 soldiers lost their lives at Gallipoli in the peninsula that is now Gelibolu Historic National Park.
On Brighton Beach is Seddul Bahir & English Memorial, the Turkish Memorial, the Beach Cemetery on the southern tip of Anzac Cove, Ari Burnu Cemetery, Lone Pine Australian Memory where you will participate in a Wreath Laying Ceremony (Special permission will be obtained.), the Johnston's Jolly and the French Memorial are on route.
On the final day, you will visit the Archaeological Museum of Canakkale before starting the drive back to Kusadasi with fantastic views along the way.
- Visit the site of Assos
- Visit the ancient city of Troy
- See The World War I battlefields of Gallipoli.
- Visit the Anzac Sector and Cape Helles sector of the peninsula. As well as Brighton Beach
- See the Turkish Memorial, the Beach Cemetery on the southern tip of Anzac Cove, Ari Burnu Cemetery, Lone Pine Australian Memory where you will participate in a Wreath Laying Ceremony (Special permission has been obtained.)
- Visit The Archaeology Museum in Çanakkale
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kusadasi Hotels , Kusadasi Port and Selcuk Hotels
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Dinners at Hotel
- Entrance Fees
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Round trip transfer
- Bottle of Water per person
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
07:00 am Pick up from Hotel / Airport and drive to Assos.
12:00 am Visit Assos.
13:30 pm Lunch break at the local restaurant.
14:30 pm Drive to Troy.
15:00 pm Visit Troy ancient Site.
16:30 pm Drive to Hotel.
17:00 pm Arrive Hotel for your accommodation.
10:00 am Departure to Ferry Port.
10:45 ferry to Gallipoli.
11:30 am Arrive Gallipoli and start to drive to the Battlefields of Gallipoli.
13:00 pm Lunch break.
14:00 pm Continue to visit battlefields.
16:00 pm Embark ferry to return to Canakkale.
17:00 pm Arrive at Hotel
10:00 am: Check-out from Hotel and drive to Archaeological Museum of Canakkale.
10:30 am Visit the Archaeological Museum of Canakkale.
11:30 am Drive back to Kuşadasi.
13:00 pm Lunch break.
14:00 pm Panoramic drive via Kaz Mountain.
18:00 pm arrive in Kusadasi.
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time