3-Day Mini Historic Aegean Tour From Izmir: Kusadasi, Ephesus And Pamukkale
3-Day Mini Historical Aegean Tour From Izmir, with visits to Kusadasi, Ephesus, And Pamukkale: Explore the Old city of Ephesus and the Temple of Artemis.
Experience some Turkish handicrafts and to visit the pilgrimage point claimed to be the last home of the Virgin Mary.
Visit the village of Sirince which is located on the top of a mountain and famous with wines that you can taste. Shop for some locally handcrafted leather goods before heading to the magnificent white calcium terraces, known as Travertines, in Pamukkale where we also tour the ancient city of Hierapolis.
Take a dip, amongst ancient columns, in the hot springs used in Roman times for their therapeutic powers.
You have an option to explore Kusadasi in the morning then get a transfer to the airport or the destination you are heading to, or you can directly get transferred back to the destination you are heading for.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life.
- Discover the incredible ruins from a range of historical periods, with stops at sights such as Heracles Gate, the Temple of Hadrianus, Celsius Library and much more.
- Visit The Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Explore Hierapolis with visits to the Bath and Basilica, Frontinius Gate, Frontinius Street, Latrina, Northern Byzantine Gate, Fountain of the Tritons and the Temple of Apollon.
- For an extra admission fee, go for a swim in the Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool, then visit the large and well-preserved Theatre.
- Enjoy the view from the Travertines as well as relaxing in the white calcium pools.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Izmir Airport or Kusadasi Hotels Drop off to Izmire Airport or Kusadasi Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Parking Fees.
- Luxurious Vehicles For Transportation.
- Expert Tour Guide.
- Accommodation Fees.
- Meals (Excl. Breakfast).
- Personal Expenses.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Entrance Fees.
Pick up from your hotel in the morning and drive to Ephesus . and then absorb yourself in history today with a guided tour of the site of one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the world.
The Temple of Artemis and the ancient city of Ephesus. Feel the mystical atmosphere of the city and stadium where chariot and horse races once held.
You will also have the chance to experience some Turkish handicrafts and to visit the pilgrimage point believed to be the last home of the Virgin Mary.
Sirince village which is located on the top of a mountain and famous with wines that you can taste. After the visit of Sirince, you will turn back to the arranged hotel for an overnight stay.
This morning we will enjoy a display of locally handcrafted leather goods before heading to the magnificent white calcium terraces, known as Travertines, in Pamukkale, with a guided tour of the ancient city of Hierapolis.
Take a dip, amongst old columns, in the hot springs once used in Roman times for their therapeutic powers.
Drop off at your arranged hotel in Kusadasi.
You have an option to explore Kusadasi in the morning, or you can take a transfer to the airport, or your prearranged destination.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- Guests should bring a swim suit and towel if they wish to swim at Hierapolis
- If you wish to begin your tour with a airport transfer to the hotel or vice versa, please provide your hotel and flight details.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience