Private Full Day Tour to Explore the ‘Portuguese Venice’, Aveiro, Including Paiva Walkway
- Full Day Private Tour
- Paiva Walkways
- Costa Nova fishing village
- Aveiro Railway Station
- Aveiro Historical Center
- Fish Market
- Boat ride at the city river canals
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceIn your hotel or accommodation in Porto city center
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Pick up/drop off at your hotel
- Paiva Walkways tickets
- Traditional lunch
- Boat ride at Ria de Aveiro
- Wi-Fi and bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Any service that is not clearly specified in the inclusions
This tour starts at 09:00am and we set off towards Aveiro;
Once in Aveiro, we`ll appreciate the beautiful train station which will help us to understand the city`s history;
Afterwards, it`s time for a walk through the old quarter of the city, see the main emblematic buildings and taste one of the delicacies of the city: sweet eggs;
Next is a Boat trip through the canals on a traditional “moliceiro” boat including historical explanation about its importance for the history of the city;
Lunch in a traditional restaurant;
The trip continues onto Costa Nova: the magnificent fishing village with its wooden houses in bright striped colours;
Finally, time for a walk. The Paiva Walkways are waiting for us. Get ready for 8 km of nature and splendour;
Return to your hotel in Porto.
- DO NOT forget your camera!
- Comfortable walking shoes!