Half Day Bay of Islands Private Tour – Paihia & Kerikeri
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 4 hours
Product code: 2017
The Bay of Islands is the postcard star of New Zealand’s North Island, blessed with white sands, glittering turquoise waters, and almost 150 sub-tropical islands. This private 4-hour tour from Paihia checks off all the highlights, so you can learn about New Zealand’s colonial history at the Waitangi Treaty Grounds, marvel at natural wonders such as Haruru Falls and Wharepuke Falls. What to Expect Meet your private guide at your central Paihia hotel or on arrival at Waitangi tender pier (Paihia) and set out to explore the Bay of Islands. The exact itinerary for your Private Tour in Paihia and kerikeri can be tailored to your personal preferences, but tours typical start with a visit to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds. As you explore Waitangi museum, learn more about the site’s historic significance, the signing of the Waitangi Treaty, and the birthplace of a nation, then be treated to a cultural performance in the Waitangi grounds. As you journey around the bay, stop to take photos of natural wonders such as the Haruru Falls and the Rainbow Falls; admire the Stone Store & Kemp House (Kerikeri Mission Station) in Kerikeri, two of the country’s oldest buildings; and take a peek at the historic wooden church of St James. Take a stroll along the Kerikeri River to see the Wharepuke Falls, pause to soak up the views across the Bay, then pay a visit to Rewa‘s Village, a full-scale replica of a pre–European Māori fishing village, where you can learn more about the region’s rich Maori heritage. After a morning or afternoon exploring the Bay of Islands, your tour ends with drop-off back at your Paihia hotel or cruise port.
- Visit the Waitangi Treaty Grounds.
- Take photos of natural wonders such as the Haruru Falls and the Rainbow Falls
- Enjoy a visit to Rewa‘s Village, a full-scale replica of a pre–European Māori fishing village
- See the Wharepuke Falls on a walk around the Kerikeri River
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYour hotel in Paihia/Kerikeri, Paihia cruise ship landing area or Paihia i-SITE
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up from your hotel in Paihia/Kerikeri, Paihia cruise ship landing area or Paihia i-SITE
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Private transport
- Entrance Tickets
Know Before You Go
- THINGS TO BRING Comfortable Walking Shoes, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat and Jacket
- Take your Camera to take great pictures
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review