Marlborough Wine and Vineyard Tour
Marlborough is home to over 40 cellar doors, all producing some of the country’s most vibrant and flavourful wines. The Sauvignon Blanc is outstanding, but you can explore the many aromas, textures and flavours at our world famous wineries on a guided tour of this exceptional region.
We collect you from your local Blenheim accommodation at 10.00am. Relax during the scenic short drive to the vineyards, where you will experience the stunning Marlborough wines. We select a range of the large, through to the boutique family-run wineries, where you can taste the fruity Sauvignon Blanc, the zesty Pinot Noir and a wide variety of other tasty cultivars.
Visit the barrel rooms to experience the rich aromas of wine maturing in French oak barrels, then follow your guide for a Walk and Talk through a vineyard to learn the secrets of the climate, soil and wine-makers’ skill that make our Sauvignon unique in the world.
Spoil yourself with regional seafood and other delicacies during our lunch stop at a vineyard restaurant (at own cost); then we continue the wine tasting until it is time to return home.
A stop at the Chocolate factory to taste their handmade gourmet chocolates is a brilliant way to end this exceptional day. Go on – spoil yourself!
- Enjoy scenic views on your drive to the vineyards
- Taste the fruity Sauvignon Blanc, the zesty Pinot Noir and a wide variety of other tasty cultivars
- Have a walk and talk with your guide to learn the secrets of the winemakers' skills
- Enjoy regional seafood and other delicacies for lunch
- Taste handmade gourmet chocolates at the Chocolate factory
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Over 18s only
- Pick-up serviceCollection from your Blenheim accommodation at 10.00am. Return at the end of the tour.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Expert wine guide
- All standard tasting fees at wineries
- Pick up and drop off
- Cost of lunch
- Please wear comfortable footwear and appropriate clothing
- Some light physical activity is involved (Walking up and down 2 flights of stairs)