Walk through the Petrified Waterfalls of Hierve el Agua, Oaxaca
Hierve el Agua is a majestic natural attraction located a few kilometres from Oaxaca, which consists of a series of petrified waterfalls that were formed millions of years ago, by carbonated water runoff, from springs that are at the top.
Once we are there, it is time to take out the adventurous spirit that you have inside and walk along the paths that take us to the second waterfall.
After admiring the impressive landscape, we will continue along the trails and arrive at the foot of the waterfall, a different perspective.
At the end of the walking tour, you will have the opportunity to relax, refresh and swim in the pools of water that are there.
Upon our return, we will go to a Palenque for the tasting of good mezcal, this drink considered in the region as the drink of the gods.
Finally, you will know the process that the Zapotec use to paint the wool and create rugs in Teotitlan del Valle .
- Pick up and drop off in the hotel lobby or B & B
- Admissions included
- Bilingual driver.
- Vehicle with safety belt, air conditioning and traveler insurance.
- The walk allows you to take incredible photos.
- The tour starts at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel or B&B in Oaxaca
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Driver bilingual
- Bottled water
- Transportation with air conditioning
- Pick up and drop off at the Desired location
- Luxury standard models of transport
- Any food or drink not stated in inclusions
- There is a stop for food, it is optional.
- There is no access to Hierve el agua, for wheelchairs.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- We DO NOT recommend buying food in the place, because there is no where to refrigerate food.
- In rainy season (July - September) waterproofs is recommended.
- You need to wear comfortable clothes, jeans, tennis shoes and a hat.