Valley of the Gods- Thorsmork
At the start of the day, you will be picked up by one of our modified super truck. You will head east out of the city, along the south coast of Iceland, en route to the beautiful Valley of Thor.
On this tour you will stop at Seljalandsfoss waterfall, which is a 60m high waterfall that seems to fall off the cliff as if by magic! To drive to your next stop, Gigjokull glacier, you will put the super jeep to the test as you splash in rivers and streams.
Now you will see why the big Truck is needed for this tour! Gigjokull is a glacier tongue stretching from the infamous glacier Eyjafjallajokull, the volcano which erupted in 2010 wreaking havoc all over Europe.
Further inland, you will witness more of the amazing glacial vistas, as Thorsmork is surrounded by glaciers on 3 sides. Once we are deep into the Thorsmork valley, you have the opportunity to take nice hikes around the area, and really drink in the beautiful unspoiled nature of Iceland.
- Glacier views
- Monster truck
- South Coast
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Price is for a group with a maximum number of 8 people
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceMonster trucks and coaches are not allowed in the city center, so we may have to ask you to walk a short distance from your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- WIFI on board the truck
- English speaking driver guide
- Bottle of water
- Hotel and bus stop pick up
- This tour can change depending on weather conditions, so this tour needs to be flexible. We are concerned about your safety.
- Monster trucks and coaches are not allowed in the city center, so we may have to ask you to walk a short distance from your hotel
- A stop will be made where you can purchase lunch Jeans are not suitable clothing; water proof jacket and shoes and a warm sweater are recommended