Private Northern Lights Tour - Iceland South Coast
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 10 to 11 hours
Product code: 1520
First stop is Hvolsvöllur and see the Lava Center, then go to Seljalandsfoss waterfall, you can walk behind the waterfall(depends on the condition of the hiking trail) and take the different view of the world. The journey continues along the South Coast, stopping at Skógafoss waterfall and then head out towards the black sandy beaches Dyrholaey and Reynisfjara in the Vik Your private guide will introduce you to all the best sights and scenery in the tour. Follow The Northern Lights – this is our signature northern lights tour and the best way to maximize your chances of seeing the northern lights while in Iceland. We will let the short term aurora forecasts guide us to the region(s) or place(s) in Iceland that maximize our chances of catching the northern lights.
- Skógafoss waterfall
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Lava Center
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour:
- Duration: 10 to 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free WiFi during tour (this depends on connection of satellite network)
- Water bottles during tour
- Photo shoot of you and your partner as wanted during tour (on your camera)
- Tripod for camera available during tour (should work for most camera types)
- Hot chocolate and Icelandic chocolate
- Private Northern lights tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Know Before You Go
- Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon. We cannot guarantee sightings
- If the tour is cancelled because of weather and you cannot take other dates available while you stay in Iceland you will get a full refund
- Wear shoes suitable for uneven terrain
- Please be ready for pick up at 8:00 AM at your assigned pick up point.
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review