Northern Lights Private Hunting From Reykjavik
In the northern country, the effect is known as the Aurora Borealis, named after the Roman goddess of dawn, Aurora, and the Greek name for north wind, Boreas.
The Eskimos believe that they are the souls of animals. Some even believe that as the auroras dance closer to the those who are watching them, that they will envelop you, and take you to the heavens.
Many believe that its a sign that the spirits of their loved ones are still close and are watching over them always. Aurora Borealis is around midnight when Iceland’s Aurora Oval is said to pass over the observer.
As Icelandic tour operator and Aurora hunters, we would like to hear from you so do not hesitate to contact.
- Iceland can be one of the best places on planet to see northern lights.
- Northern lights or Aurora borealis is natural phenomena visible in winter in time in northern countries of planet.
- After we find direction of possible appearing of lights we just rolling on.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian
- Duration: 30 to 60 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian
- Pick-up servicePick up in your hotel. In case your hotel is located out of pick up range we find place to pick you up in neighbourhood of your staying place.
- Disability ServicesSpecial needs or disability person welcome.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Comfortable transport
- Tour Guide
- Pick up and Drop off from your hotel
- Gratuities / Tips
- Photographers will need a tripod since Northern Lights pictures cannot be done free hand
- On these Northern Light tours, nights can be very cold so be ready for that kind of conditions.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1