4 Hour Small Group Tour of Mykonos
On this tour, you will be taken on a bus trip that will explore the inner island's landscape and beaches as well as on a walking tour through the main town of Mykonos.
The inner-island portion of the tour takes you on a scenic journey, heading first to Agios Yiannis with a short stop to enjoy the view of Delos Island, then onwards to beautiful Kalafatis beach making another shortstop before making your way towards the village of Ano Mera.
Here you will have enough free time to stroll around the charming square surrounded by traditional taverns or visit the monastery Panagia Tourliani built in the 16th century.
You will then continue with a walking tour of Mykonos Town through the narrow white-washed streets with cube-like houses, experiencing the beauty of the Cycladic fishing village that it once was.
Some of the highlights of the Town tour include stops at The Windmills, Little Venice and the iconic church of Paraportiani.
- Explore the top highlights in Mykonos on this combination tour by car and on foot
- Kalafatis Beach
- Ano Mera village
- Paraportiani Church
- Little Venice
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available April to October
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local guide (English-speaking)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear.
- This is a Shared Tour and there might be other participnts on this tour (maximim number of participants in the group is 15)