Guided Frankfurt City Private Walking Tour
Frankfurt has one of Germany's wealthiest selections of museums, featuring collections as diverse as film, technology, natural history and Jewish culture.
We know you'll enjoy your Frankfurt tour, and see the absolute best of the city, from a local's perspective. Frankfurt's centre is best explored on foot on the cobblestone squares and alleys.
This tour is totally customizable pick your time and your place!
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Frankfurt from The Main Tower
- Visit The Goethe Hour - Birthplace of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Walk down Sachsenhausen and see the finest bars and pubs
- See the famous Romer building
- Museum hop at Museumsufer
- Shop till you drop at the Zeil Shopping Street
- Observe botanical exhibits at The Palm Garden
- Head for a tasty schnitzel to Romer Pils Brunnen
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your centrally located accommodation.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
- This is a walking tour. Comfortable and suitable footwear is advised.