Experience the Captivating Cartagena City on Private Tour
In comfortable air-conditioned vehicles, in the company of a professional guide, we start our tour driving around Cartagena Bay which is one of the safest bays in the South American cone.
This is followed by a panoramic tour of the Island of Manga.
Then a tour of the Fort San Felipe de Barajas, top military work built in America, a masterpiece of architecture in colonial times.
We continue with a visit to historic walled center of the city of Cartagena (“vaults " bastion of Santo Domingo, streets and squares )
- Visit to Simon Bolivar Square
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Enjoy a guided walk around the Old City
- Spend time looking at the handicraft Market known as Bazurto
- Explore Saint Philip Fort
- Panoramic visit to Bocagrande
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off included from your hotel
- Disability ServicesWheelchair on request
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Entrance fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional bilingual guide
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Food or beverages
- The advisable Dress Code Is Smart Casual
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.