Experience the Captivating Cartagena City on Private Tour
In comfortable air-conditioned vehicles, in the company of a professional guide, we start our tour driving around Cartagena Bay which is one of the safest bays in the South American cone.
This is followed by a panoramic tour of the Island of Manga.
Then a tour of the Fort San Felipe de Barajas, top military work built in America, a masterpiece of architecture in colonial times.
We continue with a visit to historic walled center of the city of Cartagena (“vaults " bastion of Santo Domingo, streets and squares )
- Visit to Simon Bolivar Square
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Enjoy a guided walk around the Old City
- Spend time looking at the handicraft Market known as Bazurto
- Explore Saint Philip Fort
- Panoramic visit to Bocagrande
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off included from your hotel
- Disability ServicesWheelchair on request
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Entrance fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional bilingual guide
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Food or beverages
- The advisable Dress Code Is Smart Casual