Private Tour of Salzburg and Salt Mines From Munich
You will be picked up from your Munich hotel, and we will drive south-east along the Bavarian Alps to Austria, Salzburg, the city of the famous movie "The Sound of Music."
Salzburg is one of the prettiest cities you’re likely to encounter in your European travels - especially if you spend most of your time in the Altstadt (old town) on the left bank of the Salzach River, the Altstadt probably has more masterpieces of Baroque architecture per hectare than any other city on Earth. Time to visit the Mirabell Castle with its incredible Gardens, Mozart-Wohnhaus. The composer’s birthplace and childhood home in the Getreidegasse, Hohensalzburg Fortress, the Festung (fortress) is 120 meters or 400 feet above the river, providing great views of the city.
We will also visit the Domplatz and Cathedral. Afterwards, we drive back to Germany to Berchtesgaden, and we visit the town’s 500-year-old salt mine on Obersalzberg.
- Tour to the Salt Mine in Berchtesgaden
- Visit to salzburg
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Arabic
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup time will be confirmed after you make the booking. Please mention your contact details at the time of booking.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Parking fees
- Tickets for the tour in Salt Mines
- Professional Driver-Guide
- Door to door transportation
- Personal expenses
- Pickup time will be confirmed after you make the booking.