2 Hour Nha Trang Pedicab Tour and Visit to Cho Dam Market
You’ll travel past palm-lined white-sand beaches and the airport built by the Americans. You’ll witness the statue of Vietnamese hero Tran Hung Dao, who fought the 13th-century Mongol invasion and continue downtown to take in views of the cathedral, small shops, and the remaining French colonial buildings.
From your pedicab, you will travel to main streets of the city to view and photograph the charming fishing village of Xom Bong, enjoy views of the historic Nha Trang train station, see the daily activities of local sellers & the Pasteur Institutes and the beautiful beach in Nha Trang city.
Passing a Stone Church, officially known as the Kito King Cathedral stands at a height of 12m in the city center. The church is popular with young couples choosing a wedding site and is favoured among photographers due to its beautiful inside space.
You’ll board your motorcoach for a drive to the bustling Cho Dam Market, the largest open-air market, one of only two in the city. Located next to a large pond, the two-story market can accommodate up to 6,000 shoppers.
From the day’s fresh catch to the latest in fashion, everything can be found at Cho Dam Market. There is free time to shop, browse and explore before your return drive back to the hotel/pier.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel / Port
- See the attractions of Nha Trang
- Free Time to shop in Cho Dam Market
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up & drop off
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick Up and Drop Off from Hotel/Port
- Bottled Water
- Private Pedicab
- Casual clothing is recommended
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.