Cu Chi Tunnels half day private tour
At either 8am or 12:30pm your private tour guide and car will pick you up from your hotel and take you North West to the Cu Chi Tunnels which are 70kms away.
This is an area where Vietnamese people proudly held their ground during the Vietnam war (in Vietnam it is known as The American War).
Over 200kms of underground tunnels were made and this trip will help you understand the struggle the Vietnamese would have gone through on the frontline. It took an enormous amount of ingenuity, courage and imagination to match the enemy and these tunnels were a big part of the Vietnam War and ended being a resounding victory for the Cu Chi people.
The tunnel system, fortifications and trenches were a part of a soldiers life, you will see how they lived, the kitchens, store rooms, hospital, living quarters. You can crawl around parts of the tunnel yourself and watch a video of the history of the Vietnam War in this area and you also have a chance to shoot many kinds of guns (AK-47) on the shooting range (extra charge).
We will then take you back to your hotel.
- The tunnel system, fortifications and trenches were a part of a soldiers life
- Over 200kms of underground tunnels were made
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French
- Pick-up servicePick up/ Drop off from Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide
- English speaking guide
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- Others not mentioned in the price above
- Travel Insurance
- Wear comfortable clothes for exploring the tunnels
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.