Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple Full Day Tour
At 7:30 am in the morning you will be picked up by your tour guide and private car from your hotel and depart to Cu Chi Tunnels 44mi (70 km).
First stop is an exciting visit to the legendary Cu Chi Tunnels. Here you will see some of the most intense battles areas during the Vietnam War.
Explore the underground base of the resistance fighters and the intricate network of over 124mi (200km) of the tunnels.
Next, continue to Tay Ninh, this is the headquarters for the religion of Cao Dai, you'll visit the Grand Temple of the Cao Dai Holy. You can learn more about this fascinating religion by observing the noon ceremony.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant before heading back by bus to your hotel, where your tour will finish at approximately 5:30 pm.
- Experience a Noon ceremony at Cao Dai Temple
- Learn lots of fascinating facts and history at the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French
- Pick-up servicePick up/ Drop off from Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- English speaking guide.
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities / Tips
- Dress appropriately for the possibility of crawling through tunnels as well as attending a religious ceremony
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.