Vietnam 8D7N - HANOI , HALONG , SAPA @ Lisa Vietnam Travel
HANOI- HALONG – HANOI PACKAGES 8 DAYS 7 NIGHTS
Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL (NO MEALS )
Pick up from the airport to Hotel in Hanoi. Please kindly keep looking for our company driver who will wait for you in the lobby with your name on it LISA VIETNAM TRAVEL welcome YOUR NAME. Overnight hotel in Hanoi
Day 2: HANOI – HALONG BAY 2D1N – STAY ON CRUISE ( B/ L / D )
Experience Halong Bay, on a V’Spirit Classic Cruise, one of the best mid-range cruises available. You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
- 08h00 – 08h30 . Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5-hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
- 12h30 – 13h00 . Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing
- 13h30 – 15h30 . Savour a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
- 15h30 – 16h30 . Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
- 16h30 . Back to the V’Spirit Classic Cruise
- 16h30 – 17h30 . Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoying beautiful seascape on the way.
- 17h30 – 19h00 . Cooking class and sunset party on sundeck
- 19h00 . Dinner is served. Socialise with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
- Overnight on board.
Day 3: LAN HA BAY – HALONG BAY – HANOI STAY (B/L)
- 06h30 – 07h00 . Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
- 07h30 – 08h30 . Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
- 08h30 – 09h30 . Kayaking to explore around the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there.
- 09h30 . Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- 09h30 – 10h30 . Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
- 10h30 – 11h30 . While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12h00 . Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruises.
- 12h30 . Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center.
- 16h30 – 17h00 . Trip finishes
DAY 4: HOA LU TAM COC DAY TOUR – HOTEL STAY ( B / L )
- 7.45 – 8.30: We pick you up at your hotel, departure for Hoa Lu – Tam Coc, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way
- 10.30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu – the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After that, we go to Tam Coc (10 km far from Hoa Lu).
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- After lunch you will get on bamboo boat – rowed by the local people – in Hoang Long river to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way. You pass through three enormous caves that provide a brief respite from the intense summer sun. It takes approximately two hours to go up and down the river and along the way, you witness local fisherfolk, village life along the river and, of course, the striking limestone karst formations that Tam Coc is famous for.
- If you like to go biking, it is a good idea. You will have a chance to visit real villages and amazing landscapes by bicycle about one hour (from Restaurant).
- 16.00: We take the car come back Ha Noi
DAY 5: HANOI- SAPA - CAT CAT ( B/L/D)
- 6h45 - 7h00: Our bus and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai high-way.Along the way, you will have a chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break in 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sapa.
- 13h00: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel, have lunch.
- 14h30: You start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in the twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village.
- Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside the charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
DAY 6: LAO CHAI- TA VAN - MUONG HOA VALLEY - HANOI ( B/ L)
- After breakfast, the tourist will visit Lao Chai - Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communities, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvelous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big - small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream.
- You have lunch in Lao Chai.
- 13h30: The bus will pick you up at Ta Van come back to Sapa Town.
- 16h00: It‘s time to say “Goodbye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
- 21h00: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services - Hotel stay
DAY 7: HANOI FREE AND EASY DAY – LOCAL STREET FOOD TOUR ( B / D )
This is free and easy day for you to explore Hanoi city – Hanoi old quarter on your own until the time we enjoy Hanoi local good tour – you live and eat as Vietnam people. After that, we can enjoy local street food tour at 5.30 pm
Here is the itinerary for you;
- 05.00 pm – 05.30 pm: Pick you up from the hotel to our meeting point.
- 05.30 pm: Professional English-speaking Tour guide of Hanoi Local Food Tours will meet you the meeting point, and we move to the Hanoi Old Quarter Area to start the a journey discovering the local food world and local life of Hanoi.
- Then we will walk through streets in Hanoi Old Quarter while listening to our professional English-speaking tour guide introducing the culture and the daily life in the evening of the local there.
- The first course of our food discovering journey is “Nom Bo Kho” (dry beef salad), a very tasty and favorite food of the Hanoian before you take some steps to taste “Nem Rán” (Spring Roll) voted as one of Top Ten greatest street foods in Hanoi for tourist to enjoy. During the tour, you not only have a chance to enjoy wonderfully local foods but also get the instruction from our tour guide about the ingredients and the process to make this local tasty dish Hanoi Local Food Tours.
- Continue to explore the street culinary world in Hanoi by walking to Ma May to enjoy “Pho Cuon” (Stuffed pancake), one of Top Ten local foods of Hanoi which any tourist should try once when visiting this city. Get the chance to visit Hai Thuong Lan Ong Street and learn how traditional medicine was made and used there.
8D Guided Tour of Northern Vietnam with 3 nights in a hotel in the centre of Hanoi and Halong Tour 2 days 1 night with VSpirit Cruise, 1 night at Moutain view room in Sapa and 3 lovely hours to explore Hanoi street food tour - live and eat as local people ....
Hurry up! This offer is limited time only.
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
5 / 5.0