Hanoi Street Food Tour
Travelling to Hanoi city – Vietnam capital, you may be surprised by Hanoi street food – it is plentiful everywhere you look and is an integral part of the livelihoods of many locals.
With the balance between fresh herbs and meats and selective use of spices to reach a fine taste, the Vietnam food is various about the taste, smell and can be considered as one of the healthiest cuisines from all over the world.
On this tour, you are escorted by a local guide and introduced to the delights of Hanoi Street Food.
- Eat 6+ mouth–watering dishes and drinks until you’re full and happy
- Have an experienced and knowledgeable fully licensed local tour guide with a love for Vietnamese cuisine
- Try the best local places for each dish in small restaurants which all have a certificate of food hygiene and safety
- Learn how to cook some Vietnamese dishes
- Explore hidden alleys in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The minimum age for this tour 5
- This tour is available all year round
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in the old quarter
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transfer by motorbike or taxi (in the necessary case)
- Variety of food & drink items during the trip
- English tour guide speaking
- Tips (not included by highly appreciate)
- Personal expense
- Make sure to bring your booking documentation with you
- Small-group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service