Hanoi - Halong Bay full Day
At 8:00-8:30 am, depart Hanoi in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan and relax during the scenic 3.5-hour drive to the beguiling Halong Bay.
Watch the scenery transform from metropolitan sprawls to scenic natural beauty as you approach your destination.
Stop at midway resting Humanity Centre en route to purchase handicrafts made by disabled people communities in the region.
On arrival in Halong City, climb aboard a Chinese junk to cruise around the idyllic limestone islands of Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site famed for its spectacular vistas and majestic multitude of islands.
Gaze at more than 1969 islets as your guide regales you with legends of dragons and secreted treasure. Discover secret grottoes and mystical caves, then disembark at a rustic fishing village to study the culture and customs of local inhabitants.
Return to your boat and feast upon a sumptuous seafood buffet of freshly caught fish.
Relax during your return journey to Hanoi City and travel back in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach.
- return trip with same air-conditioning mini bus
- kayaking to exploring in the corners of Halong Bay
- take your time to selfies and enjoy the beautiful kart mountain in Halong Bay
- Enjoy fresh sea-food on cruise
- Visit a fishing village and learn about the culture and customs of the Halong Bay locals
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-van between Hanoi and Halong Bay
- Duration: 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hanoi
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- English-speaking guide and driver
- lunch served on cruise with sea-food
- entrance tickets
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- gratuities ( recommended )
- drinks at lunch
- There are many excellent photo opportunites, so be sure to have a camera
- Wear comfortable and appropriate footwear especially for the boat
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.