Ha Long Bay One Day Tour From Ha Noi @asia Focus Travel
Being one of the world’s natural wonders and world heritage as recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea.
Come and See What the Vietnamese Call “the Descending Dragon Bay”
- 07:30 - 08:30 Meet our tour guide and bus then take a 3.5-hour bus drive through fertile rice fields to Halong Bay. Have a break en-route in Hai Duong City to free your legs.
- 12:15 Board our Dragon Cruise and start cruising among limestone islands and a photograph of stunning landscapes of Halong.
- 13:00 Savor your lunch on board while passing by beautiful Stone Dog, Incense Burner Islet.
- 14:00 Stop at a fishing village to see the local fish-men community and know more about their life. Cruising further to take photos of Halong Bay symbol, a “Fighting cock” rock.
- 15:00 Visit Thien Cung “Heavenly Palace” cave, the most beautiful in Halong Bay. Get back and cruise more around emerald water.
- 16:15 Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to Hanoi.
- 20:00 Arrive back in Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern bus with air-conditioner
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch on board
- Entrance fees
- Beautiful boat cruise
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above
OPTIONAL: Bamboo boat + VND 100.000/person (4 people per boat)