Group Tour- Hanoi-Ninh Binh- Halong 3 Days 2 nights
Discover the history and beauty of Hoa Lu which was the capital of Vietnam under Dinh dynasty on 968 AD.
Enjoy a bike trip on the Countryside road.
Embark on a cruise on the emerald water to the far and less touched areas of Halong. Wake up early to capture the most beautiful moments of the bay during sunrise.
Attend Tai chi Lesson with others on board.
- See Cu Chi Tunnels - a vast underground system of Viet Cong
- Tour War Remnants Museum, The Reunification Palace and Notre Dame Cathedral
- Visit Halong Bay – a natural wonder of the world
- Night on board an elegant junk, cruising the emerald water and squid fishing
- Visit rice fields and rural villages
- Lesson in Tai Chi
- Knowledgeable ,multilingual and certified tour guides
- Professional Guided tours in Hanoi, Ninh Binh & Halong Bay
- Small group of maximum 16 travelers
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Instant Confirmation
- This tour is not available on Saturdays or Sundays
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hanoi or Airport
- Disability ServicesWheel chair is available at an extra charge
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Small groups of maximum 16 travelers
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- English-speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
- Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels (on twin-share basis, 3-star hotel & cruise)
- Vietnam Visa fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights in & out Vietnam
- Single supplement (108 USD/person)
Leave behind busy Hanoi and set out on a 2-hour drive to discover Ninh Binh.
Hoa Lu was the capital of Vietnam under Dinh Dynasty from 968 to 1009 AD until King Li Cong Uan moved the capital to Thang Long.
First, we will enjoy a bike trip on countryside roads to Hoa Lu to visit the Dinh and Le temples while capturing pictures of the peaceful surroundings.
Then we will continue cycling to Tam Coc, passing through the limestone peaks, rice fields and rural villages. After eating lunch in a local restaurant, you will continue your trip in Tam Coc with a boat trip along the Ngo Dong river.
As you cruise among the beautiful rice paddies, ranges of limestone mountains.
After the boat trip, we will return to Hanoi.
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel before taking 3-4 hour journey to Halong Bay – a natural wonder of the world.
Spend one night onboard an elegant junk, cruising on the emerald water to the far and less touched areas of Halong, a lifetime experience that you will never forget!
Arrive at the dock around noon, and then embark on a cruise, followed by a delicious lunch while the cruise sails further to the secluded, island-dotted bay.
You will join the cruise's activities such as visiting a cave and sandstone islands, and kayaking. At night, relax on the sundeck or go on for squid fishing.
Wake up early to capture the most beautiful moments of the bay during sunrise, then attend a Tai Chi lesson with other passengers.
Light breakfast is served with pastries and coffee while your cruise continues sailing through the islands.
Depending on each journey, you may visit nearby islands in a rowboat then navigate back to the Halong jetty.
Pack your luggage and enjoy brunch onboard before disembarkation.
Our driver will be waiting at the dock to take you back to Hanoi.
End of our services.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels (on twin-share basis, 3-star hotels & cruise)
- Meeting point will be informed by us. Normally it will be the first hotel we book for the group.
- The Tours Offer to pick up and drop off and to your hotel. Please ensure you enter the correct name and address of your hotel
- During peak season accommodation may be in different 3 star hotels subject to avb
- Wheel Chair Accessible However certain tours during the 3 days may not be suitable for people using a wheelchair or walking disabilities due uneven surfaces or local accessibility , contact tour operator for more information
- Please make sure that you have travel insurance before you travel overseas, including but not limited to Vietnam. We have teamed up with 1cover.com.au to provide you a peace of mind.