Nashville: Southern Food, Music, & Civil Rights
On this half-day tour, you will learn about defining moments in the civil rights movement and the people involved. You will experience the food, music, and culture of the South. On the Southern Food, Music, & Civil Rights Tour, you will walk in the actual footsteps of those who fought for human rights and stand where those musicians stood who have shaped American music.
This tour is a 4-hour experience inspired by community leaders from a local University. It provides you with a unique opportunity to engage in powerful dialogue that inspires new understanding. The price covers tour tickets and fees for up to 6 guests (food is not included). A portion of the proceeds will go to charity.
- See rare and unique attractions that make for the best photo ops
- Experience a fun “behind-the-scenes” take on the story of the Music City with an “off-the-beaten-path” approach
- Learn the history behind the amazing people, music, and food!
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group prices is for 1 - 6 people
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
- Foods and Drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure