Couple's Private New York Helicopter Tour (30 Minutes - Basic Helicopter)
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 30 minutes
Tour ID: 1521
Helicopters lift off from Westchester Airport and reach New York City airspace in just a few minutes. On a 30-minute helicopter tour our skilled pilots will dazzle you with bird’s-eye views of Central Park and Midtown Manhattan. (The 30-minute tour does not reach the Downtown Manhattan/Statue of Liberty area.) Tours fly directly over parts of Manhattan. Sights included in tour: White Plains, Bronx Zoo, Yankee Stadium*, Harlem, East River, Central Park, Columbus Circle, Times Square, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, Hudson River, George Washington Bridge, Palisades *Yankee Stadium accessible outside game times only. Basic Helicopter (Robinson R44)
- Enjoy a 30-minute helicopter tour with our skilled pilots
- Experience a bird’s-eye views of Central Park and Midtown Manhattan
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Champagne toast (for age 21 and over)
- Live tour narration by pilots
- Private helicopter tour for 2 in Robinson R44 helicopter
- Airport facility fee ($25 per person)
Know Before You Go
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on flights.
- Under 18 requires parental consent.
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft.
- Routes subject to change.
- Tours are subject to weather and aircraft maintenance.
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review