Grand Canyon West Rim by Luxury Limo Van With Skywalk Tickets
Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim!
Your professional driver/guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas while you sit back and relax in true luxury on board our Mercedes Sprinter. Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, with enough time to enjoy the majesty of this engineering masterpiece and take some photos.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable driver/guide offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, visit the Hualapai Indian Country, and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point. As you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings, be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing the traditional dance (subject to availability).
Visit Eagle point, as lifelike as its name, that has been shaped over thousands of years. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk. After these two amazing lookout points, head on down to the Hualapai Ranch and take in a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights! (Subject to availability.)
Learn about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon from your hosts, the Hualapai Indians.
After approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, we’ll return you to your Las Vegas hotel safe and sound – there's no better way to spend your day!
- Photo Stop Of The Hoover Dam
- Friendly Driver / Guides Provide Expert Narration
- Luxurious, Air-Conditioned Mercedes Sprinter With Panoramic Windows
- Drive Through The 900-Year-Old Joshua Tree Forrest On The Way To Lands Of The Hualapai Indian Nation And The Grand Canyon
- Exclusive 4 Hours At The Grand Canyon West Rim
- Eagle Point & Guano Point Included
- Lunch Overlooking The Grand Canyon
- Walk The Sky! Experience The Grand Canyon Skywalk At 4,000 Feet Above The Canyon Floor
- Bottled Water Throughout the Day
- Breakfast Included
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick Up From Hotels in Las Vegas on the Strip or Downtown
- Disability ServicesNot Wheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationTours May be Cancelled for a 90% Refund When Cancelled With at Least 48-hours’ Notice; Withholding a 10% Service Fee. All Tours are Non-refundable When Cancelled Within 48-hours of the Tour’s Departure Time
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Free Show Tickets With All Tours!
- 4 Hours To Explore The Grand Canyon
- See Native American Cultural Performances
- Pick-Up Is Available At Most Hotels On The Las Vegas Strip Or Downtown
- Skywalk Tickets Included
- Door operates on a Daily Basis
- Cameras And Most Personal Items Are Not Allowed On The Skywalk - Lockers Available On Site To Store Such Items
- All Reservations Must Be Confirmed 24 - 48 Hours Prior To Travel Date
- Service Dogs Are Allowed To Travel With The Correct And Current Paperwork, Small Oxygen Tanks Are Allowed
- Mercedes Sprinter Is Not Wheelchair Accessible
- Tour time is 7.30am to Approximately 6.00pm
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1